We at SHIKUMI DESIGN, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") will handle all user information concerned with the "KAGURA" (hereinafter referred to as the "Application") service and all its related services (hereinafter referred to collectively as the "Service") in accordance with the followings.
- The Company will comply with laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information.
- The Company will endeavor to prevent unauthorized access to personal information and alteration, and leakage of personal information.
- The Company will review the management practice of personal information and continuously implement the improvement.
The list below is the information which may contain personal information that the Company will collect on the Service.
- The list below is the information which may contain personal information that the Company will collect on the Service.
- Usage information, such as an operation status, a version of OS, and IP address, on the Application and the Service.
PURPOSE OF USER INFORMATION
The Company will use the acquired personal information within the scope of the following purpose of use.
- To offer and operate the Application and the Service to the User.
- To contact with the User for some reason.
- To enable the Company to deal effectively with user inquiries.
- To share, provide, and publish statistical data using the Service that does not identify the User personally.
- To identify the User that violates the Terms and Conditions, and take action because it is such as to stop the provision of the Service.
The Company will not disclose any of the personal information of the User to any third party unless disclosure of certain information is required to meet the needs of the User except the cases that fall under any of the following items.
- If the Company considers there is an agreement of applicable user based on this policy and/or the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- If there is a display of information through appropriate legal procedures from the public authorities.
- If the personal information is consigned in whole or in part to a third party within the scope necessary to fulfill the purpose of use defined in another section.
- If it can be reasonably determined that such a disclosure is necessary to protect the interests of the rights of the Company or the third parties.
- If it is necessary to protect human life, body or property.
- If the Application and the Service are deemed to target of the assignment of assets.
When the Company entrusts personal information to other parties for the Application and the Service, the Company concludes the necessary agreements with the appropriate entrusted parties, and take such measures as are necessary under the law.
THE COMPANY'S EXEMPTION OF LIABILITY
The Company shall not be held liable for any troubles or damages arising from acquiring the personal information by the third parties as follows.
- When the provision of personal information is facilitated to external websites linked to the Application and the Service because of his/her using these external sites.
- When the User himself/herself provides his/her own personal information through the Application and the Service. Or when other Users provide the User's personal information to the third parties.
- Without negligence of the Company.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
The User should check this Policy and the Terms and Conditions, because the Company may revise the Policy from time to time.