Shikumi Design (hereinafter referred to as "Company") acquires and uses information including personal information only to the extent necessary for providing the software "KAGURA" (hereinafter referred to as "Product"). In its handling, we recognize the importance of personal information and handle it according to the following policy.
- We will comply with laws concerning personal information.
- We will take preventive measures against leakage and unauthorized access of personal information.
- We will continuously improve the rules handling personal information.
Information to be acquired
Out of the information we acquire when offering this Product, the below type of personal information is included:
- The email address of the User, acquired by us when downloading this Product and obtaining the license key of this Product.
- Inquiries from Users and contact addresses such as email addresses, acquired by us during inquiries.
Purpose of use
We will use the acquired personal information for the following purposes only:
- For the provision of this Product and operation of the service through this Product;
- In order to send information on this Product to the User;
- To keep in contact with the User;
- For receiving inquiries and responding to them;
- To provide to third parties within the scope specified in the next section.
Third Party Provision
(1) We may disclose and provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the User only if it falls under any of the following.
- Inquiries based on laws and ordinances issued by public institutions;
- In case of delegating certain tasks specified in section (4) below;
- When it is necessary to protect the rights of our Company and third parties;
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property;
- When this Product and this service itself are subject to property transfer.
(2) Personal information disclosed and provided to third parties in the case of the previous issue (1) is as follows:
- The mail address of the User acquired by us when downloading this Product and obtaining the license key of this Product;
- Inquiries from Users and contact addresses such as email addresses acquired during inquiries.
(3) The method of disclosing and providing personal information of the previous issue (2) to a third party is as follows:
- Print out and issue
- Provision using various communication means
- Delivery in the form of other external recording mediums
(4) If you do not wish to provide the third party mentioned above with your information, you can stop this by contacting the Company through an inquiry specified in another section.
We may delegate to third parties some tasks, including handling of personal information within the scope of this Product offer. In that case, we will properly manage the third party (the contractor) so that the rules specified in this Policy will be applied.
In the following cases, we are not responsible for any troubles and damages caused by the acquisition of the personal information of the User by the third party:
- When personal information was acquired by the third party because you used an external website that has transitioned from the website that provides this Product.
- When the User himself / herself uses this Product to provide personal information to a third party, or another User provides this User's personal information to a third party using this Product.
- When there is no negligence on our part.
About change of this Policy
For inquiries about this Policy, please contact the following e-mail address.
CEO Shunsuke Nakamura
4-8-15 Hakata Ekimae Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City
Area code 812-0011 Hakata Hojo Building 401