Article 1 [Application]
- The User shall use this Product in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- When using this Product, the User understands this Agreement and is considered to agree to all the items described.
Article 2 [Change of contract]
- We will change the contents of this Agreement from time to time at our discretion.
- The latest version of this Agreement is posted on the page (http://www.kagura.cc/policy/) on the official website of this Product. As for the change of this Agreement, it will take effect starting with the time it will appear on this page, unless otherwise specified.
- If you use this Product after the changing of this Agreement, we assume that you accepted the latest contract at that time.
Article 3 [License Agreement]
- We will grant you non-exclusive and non-transferable usage rights of this Product.
- The use of this Product is limited to the User's personal use unless we allow it.
Article 4 [License key]
- By acquiring the license key of this Product, the User can use all functions of this Product.
- One license key of this Product is valid only for one Windows / Mac user account (hereinafter referred to as "Account") at a time, even when using this Product on different PCs using the same Account. If one PC is used with multiple Accounts, the license key of this Product is necessary for each Account.
- The User who obtained the license key of this Product shall be considered to have obtained our permission under paragraph 2 of the preceding article.
- The license key of this Product acquired by the User shall be properly managed by the User himself and we take no responsibility in any way for its misuse. We do not reissue the license key once acquired by the User. We do not refund the purchase price in the case of loss or other cases.
Article 5 [Update]
The User shall update this Product to the latest version each time.
Article 6 [Modification]
A part of this Product includes a library based on "GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1" (hereinafter referred to as "LGPL"). Users can modify this Product for their own use and reverse engineer for debugging such modifications only to the extent necessary to satisfy the requirements based on LGPL.
Article 7 [Prohibited acts]
Through the use of this Product, the User shall not engage in the following acts:
- Acts contrary to this Agreement.
- Infringement of all other intellectual property rights granted to us or third parties by laws and contracts such as copyrights, trademarks, patents.
- Acts that infringe the property, privacy or publicity rights of our company or a third party.
- Acts that damage the honor or credibility of the Company or a third party, acts similar to slandering, threat or intimidation of the Company or a third party.
- Acts contrary to the interests of third parties.
- Religious activities, solicitation to any groups.
- Acts of lending, selling, etc. of this Product to third parties, except when the Company permits it.
- Acts contrary to laws, public order and morals or general common sense.
- Acts leading to criminal acts and criminal acts.
- Acts related to infidelity, compensated dating, prostitution, sexual services, dating, obscene, sexual solicitation.
- Expression that leads to discrimination by violence or sexual expression, race, nationality, beliefs, gender, social status, lineage, etc, or expression that promotes suicide, self-injury, substance abuse, antisocial content or to others, or acts of making anti-social expression giving discomfort.
- Actions such as analyzing, decompiling, reverse engineering this Product, etc. (except as provided in the preceding article).
- Action to avoid technical limitation of this Product.
- Acts contrary to our interests.
- Actions that we judge as having the possibility of falling under each item of the preceding paragraph.
- Other acts that we deem inappropriate.
Article 8 [Measures for Prohibited Acts etc]
- If we determine that an activity falls under any of the preceding Articles’ prohibited matter, we may take necessary measures such as discontinuing the use of this Product by that User.
- We are not obligated to take measures such as confirming the conflicting acts concerning the prohibited items of the preceding Article for all Users, or to stop the prohibited acts.
Article 9 [Handling of personal information]
Article 10 [Disclaimer]
- We are not responsible for any troubles and damages arising from the use of this Product by the User or for the inability to use it.
- We can cancel the provision of this Product and change its contents at our discretion. In this case, we are not responsible for any troubles and damages caused by this.
- We do not guarantee the same operation in all environments for this Product.
Article 11 [Priority for Japanese version rules]
If there is a difference between the Japanese version and the English version of this Agreement, the contents of the Japanese version will prevail.
Article 12 [Applicable Law]
This Agreement is interpreted by Japanese law.
Article 13 [Court of competent jurisdiction]
In the event of a dispute between the Company and the User, the Fukuoka District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance.
Enforced on October 1, 2017